About our accommodation:
- All our accommodation is free of charge.
- Accommodation is very basic, in simple caravans and wooden chalets.
- None of our accommodation is ensuite. Communal toilets and showers are located in a separate building nearby.
- There are no dedicated baby changing or bottle warming facilities in the accommodation.
- Most of our accommodation is unsuitable for very elderly or frail pilgrims, so we would recommend staying in a nearby B&B. A list of local hotels is available here.
- We only provide you with a mattress and a bed. You must bring your own duvets, pillows and sheets, unless you are travelling by public transport, in which case you must at least bring your own bed sheets.
- If you are staying overnight, you must attend all Murugan pujas whilst you are here.
- No groups larger than six people.
- We usually start showing pilgrims to their rooms by late afternoon or early evening – rooms are not available for occupation during the day.
- The accommodation office closes at 8pm. If you are late, you won’t be able to stay with us.
- You must vacate your room by 11am the following morning.
- If you fail to honour your booking without cancelling, you will be banned from staying at Skanda Vale. Our beds are in extremely high demand, and at busy times we have to turn away hundreds of people. It is unfair to deny other pilgrims the opportunity to stay at Skanda Vale by failing to cancel your booking at least 24 hours in advance.
Click on your chosen date below to make a booking. An orange box means we have vacancies. If you would like to stay longer than one night then please apply here. If we are full please have a look at our list of approved local hotels and B&B’s, or you can check back here again at a later date, as we do occasionally get cancellations.