Join Swami Govinda and friends for a 10k sponsored London fun run to support our charity project Skanda Vale Hospice.
Join us on Sunday July 15th 2018 join us for a fun run around central London to help us care for families affected by life limiting illnesses, like cancer.
It’s an iconic route that takes in Big Ben, the Houses of Parliament and the Thames. Runners in their tens of thousands, and of all ages and abilities, unite in doing their bit for a wide range of charitable causes.
It’s one of those special days in London when everyone’s smiling! After all the running, we get together for a giant celebratory picnic in the beautiful St James Park, where you can share your sandwich with the ducks and pelicans, enjoy a drink and bask in your great achievement.
Six good reasons to join our team…
- Skanda Vale Hospice have one of the biggest charity teams at the event (last year we had 36 runners – that’s more than the big national charities) so there’s a fantastic team spirit.
- You definitely don’t need to be a super fit young athlete – our eldest team member is 64 years old.
- It’s not a competition – you can take your time, and walk if you get tired.
- You’re not on your own – Swami will support you throughout the event, and run alongside you if you like.
- 100% of the funds you raise go directly to helping run our new inpatient hospice unit.
- By fun-running with us, you will help families experience the dignity, care and support that they need, during one of the most traumatic times of their lives.
If you’d like to run, please fill in your details:
Share this post