A week of vibrant, real and deeply practical multi-faith spirituality with the Swamis at Skanda Vale Ashram.
The Skanda Vale Easter Retreat is a chance to ask questions and share your enthusiasm and life experience with like-minded people. We’re offering a rich mix of teachings, discussion, kirtan, temple pujas, workshops and karma yoga – including simple community focussed activities in our woodlands. Great for newcomers and seasoned yogis alike!
- Starts at 5.30pm on Sunday 14th April.
- Ends at 5.30pm on Friday 19th April.
- Families and children are very welcome – we have some fun creative activities planned for kids.
- How to set up and maintain your shrine at home.
- How to perform a simple but powerful home puja.
- Training in prayer, mantra, contemplation and mindful living.
- Free accommodation is available in Skanda Vale for the duration of the retreat.
- Ensuite accommodation is available to elders, those with mobility issues, or families with young children.
- Accommodation is in high demand, so it may be necessary for you to share a room with other devotees of the same gender.
- Blessed vegetarian food, or prasadam, is available for breakfast, lunch and dinner each day.
- Meals typically include rice, dahl, salad and a simple vegetable curry.
- If you’d like to come, then you must be sure that you are able to attend the full retreat from Sunday to Friday.
- It is disruptive to the group dynamic if people arrive late or leave early, so if you can’t attend the full program, please don’t order a ticket.
- Parents remain responsible for their children – we have activities available for kids so they are included, but we can’t offer a child care service.
- There is no charge for anything – accommodation, food or teachings.
- We reluctantly have to take a £75 fully refundable deposit to discourage people from booking but not turning up.
- If you attend the full programme then £75 will be refunded to your account on 20th April.
- We’ll absorb the Eventbrite booking fees on your behalf.
- We have a few places available for people who find it difficult to afford the deposit. Please email: [email protected] for restricted income places.
- Please join our waiting list if no tickets are available. We will contact you if more places become free.