Join the monks and nuns of Skanda Vale for a weekend of worship and satsang at the stunning Gilwell Park. Set in 108 acres of parkland on the edge of Epping Forest, Gilwell Park is just 20 minutes from central London.
Skanda Vale Swamis will lead the group in pujas and spiritual discussions, followed by question and answer sessions – it’s a great opportunity to get spiritually recharged and refocussed.
Dates, costs & details
- The spiritual seminar in London is from Friday 19th to Sunday 21st May.
- Seminar teachings and worship are offered without charge.
- Because we do not own the seminar building, a fee of £80 is required to cover your accommodation, meals and facilities. There is an additional online booking and payment processing fee of £5.55 from Eventbrite.com. Total amount payable: £85.55 per person.
- Participants must be over the age of 15.
- Sorry, no family / group bookings of more than 6 people.
Buying a ticket
- Tickets go on sale on Saturday 4th March at 9.00am.
- Demand is usually high, so please book your place early to avoid disappointment.
- If the event is fully booked, please add your contact details to our waiting list.
Refunds & cancellations
- Payment includes a non-refundable deposit of £20.
- Any cancellations made before Tuesday 18th April will be refunded £55.
- Sorry – no refunds paid after Tuesday 18th April.
- Your booking reference will be emailed to you after you pay the booking fee. Please keep a copy for your own reference.
Share this Post