We look forward to welcoming you to Skanda Vale. Please pre-book your day pilgrimage pass here. Each individual member of your group should have a valid ticket.
- If anyone in your group has COVID symptoms please do not come on pilgrimage.
- If you would like a short overnight stay (less than 4 nights) please book at Skanda Hafan our new guesthouse located just 2.5 miles from the temple.
- Whilst every reasonable precaution has been taken to minimize the risk of spreading COVID, a residual risk remains. Anybody travelling to Skanda Vale accepts that risk willingly.
Our daily program
- 05:00 – Lord Murugan Puja.
- 06:30 – Maha Shakti Puja.
- 08:00 – Breakfast prasadam.
- 09:30 – Sri Ranganatha Puja.
- 13:30 – Lord Murugan Puja.
- 14:00 – Lunchtime prasadam.
- 18:00 – Maha Shakti Puja.
- 19:30 – Evening prasadam.
- 21:00 – Lord Murugan Puja, (on Sundays we celebrate Christian Mass).
Reserve my place now on Eventbrite
Share this Post