All our accommodation is offered free of charge, but it must not be taken for granted. Too many people book accommodation and then don’t show up. If you fail to honour your booking without cancelling you will not be able to stay in the ashram again.
- We do not provide bedding. You must bring your own sheets, duvets, pillowcases and / or sleeping bags. If you are travelling on the train you must at least bring sheets and pillowcases.
- Please apply at least 2 days before you want to stay.
- We cannot receive bookings more than 3 months in advance.
- If you are staying overnight, you must attend all Murugan pujas whilst you are here.
- Please limit the size of your group to a maximum of 8 people. Large families may be asked to share double bunk beds.
- We usually show pilgrims to their rooms between 4pm – 5pm and 7:30pm – 8pm. Rooms are only available for overnight stays.
- The accommodation office closes at 8pm. If you are late, you won’t be able to stay with us.
- You must vacate your room by 12pm.
Apply for accommodation:
Please ensure you fill in every section of this form to ensure successful delivery.
Share this page