- All our accommodation is free of charge.
- Be prepared for very basic accommodation, in simple caravans and wooden chalets.
- Communal toilets and showers are located in a separate building nearby.
- There are baby changing facilities in the main toilet block, and bottle warming facilities on the Ganesh Terrace.
- We only provide you with a mattress and a bed. You must bring your own duvets, pillows and sheets, unless you are travelling by public transport, in which case you must at least bring your own sheets and pillow cases.
- If you are staying overnight, you must attend all Murugan pujas whilst you are here.
- Please limit the size of your group to a maximum of 8 people. Large families may be asked to share double bunk beds.
- We usually start showing pilgrims to their rooms by late afternoon or early evening – rooms are only available for overnight stays.
- The accommodation office closes at 8pm. If you are late, you won’t be able to stay with us.
- You must vacate your room by 11.30am the following morning.
We are increasingly concerned about the casual attitude with which some pilgrims are making bookings for accommodation at Skanda Vale. During some weeks last year there were up to 80% non-appearances for bookings. Many of these forgot to tell us they were not coming, some did not even have a good reason. We are reviewing our booking procedure and may need a deposit to be made in the future.
If we are full please have a look at our list of approved local hotels and B&B’s, or you can check back here again at a later date, as we do occasionally get cancellations.Apply to stay more than one night
Click on your chosen date below to make a booking.
A blue box means we have vacancies.