All our accommodation is offered free of charge, but it must not be taken for granted. Too many people book accommodation and then don’t show up. If you fail to honour your booking without cancelling you will not be able to stay in the ashram again.
- We do not provide bedding. You must bring your own sheets, duvets, pillowcases and / or sleeping bags. If you are travelling on the train you must at least bring sheets and pillowcases.
- Please apply at least 2 days before you want to stay.
- We cannot receive bookings more than 3 months in advance.
- If you are staying overnight, you must attend all Murugan pujas whilst you are here.
- Please limit the size of your group to a maximum of 8 people. Large families may be asked to share double bunk beds.
- We usually show pilgrims to their rooms between 4pm – 5pm and 7:30pm – 8pm. You must vacate your room by 12pm the following day.
- The accommodation office closes at 8pm. If you are late, you won’t be able to stay with us.
- If you want to stay longer than one night, we ask that you do four hours work in the ashram each day and remain in the temple grounds at all times.
- Skanda Vale supports family life, so we don’t allow pilgrims to stay here at the expense of neglecting their responsibilities at home.
- If we are full please have a look at our list of local hotels and B&B’s.
- Please only apply for one visit. Multiple applications will not be accepted.
Apply for accommodation:
Please ensure you fill in every section of this form to ensure successful delivery.
Share this page