If you would like prayers for yourself, your family or someone you know, please fill in your details below. We do not respond to general enquiries via this form.
Some tips on writing an effective prayer:
- Present the facts of the issue with as much clarity and honesty as you can.
- No distractions – write your prayer as though you were firing an arrow.
- If you feel emotional, it’s better to wait until you feel calm and confident before you write your prayer.
- Include a recent photo of the person you would like prayers for.
- More advice on how to gain strength, acceptance and peace of mind through prayer.
Your prayer will be delivered to members of the Swamis Council. We will print your picture and message and present them together in the inner sanctuary of our temples during our daily pujas.
Share this Post