If you’ve been to our temples, and felt a connection, you might be wondering ‘what’s next?’
Seminars are very practical, fun and down to earth. It’s a great opportunity to get some fresh insight into our relationships, work, family and devotional lives. Seminars help us gain a vantage point, so we can see things more clearly, and begin to live more mindfully.
This grace and expanded awareness can help untangle the pressures, fears and emotional knots we all carry. Freed from this unwanted baggage, we leave feeling reenergised… with clear minds and lighter hearts.
Gilwell Park, London
- Set in 108 acres of parkland on the edge of Epping Forest, Gilwell Park is just 20 minutes from central London.
- The next London seminar is from 14th to 16th September 2018. You can book your place now.
- Demand is extremely high for these seminars so places are offered on a first come, first served basis.
- Because we do not own the building, a fee of £84.43 is required in advance for food and lodging.
- We make no profit from these seminars.
Share this Post